We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$2,850 for an Inca Trail & Machu Picchu 12-Day Trip incl. Guide, Permit, Meals & Gear
- Go on a whirlwind adventure to a stunning land of sacred sites, lush forest and world renowned treks.
- Grab an Inca Trail and Machu Picchu 12-day trip including a guide, permit, meals, gear and more from World Expeditions for $2,850.
- Choose to pay a $1000 deposit then simply pay the rest of the balance 70 days before trip departure.
- Take in breathtaking views and enjoy the local culture.
- Discover the beauty and excitement of Peru.
If you've got an adventurous spirit and a desire to see the world, then look no further than today's GrabOne Escape.
Pay $2,850 for an Inca Trail and Machu Picchu 12-day trip including a guide, permit, meals, gear and more from World Expeditions. If your credit card limit doesn't allow, then pay a $1,000 deposit and simply pay the balance to World Expeditions 70 days before you depart.
Experience the best of Peru with the excellent team at World Expeditions. This classic trek is considered to be one of the greatest short treks in the world. Avoiding busier campsites, you'll ascend jungle trails and cloud forest to appreciate the panorama of Andean peaks. The ruins of Machu Picchu await you after which you'll spend a night in Aguas Calientes. This will allow you to head back to Machu Picchu early in the morning before all the crowds arrive. You'll also get a taste of the Spanish taverns, cathedrals and Andean markets where you can pick up some souvenirs to commemorate your amazing experience.
- DAY 1 - Join Lima
- DAY 2 - Fly to Cusco
- DAY 3 - Sightseeing in Cusco
- DAY 4 - Drive to Sacred Valley of the Incas
- DAY 5 - Day walks in Sacred Valley
- DAYS 6-8 - Commence trek along Inca Trail
- DAY 9 - Complete trek, arrive Machu Picchu
- DAY 10 - At Machu Picchu, afternoon train to Ollantaytambo, drive to Cusco
- DAY 11 - In Cusco
- DAY 12 - Fly to Lima where trip concludes
- 11 breakfasts, four (4) lunches and three (3) dinners
- Airport transfers
- Expert bilingual guide
- Group medical kit
- Comfortable and central hotels
- Private internal transportation
- Sleeping bag, mat and fibre filled jacket
- Group camping equipment
- Porterage on trek
- Sightseeing and site entrance fees as listed
Buy with confidence with GrabOne Escapes.
Found an escape you like the look of? Keen to make your booking? Purchase the package then contact the accommodation provider direct to make your booking. If you call them within 48 hours of purchasing your GrabOne offer and cannot secure the date you want, simply email or call our Helpdesk team and we will happily refund your purchase.
More Great Tauranga Deals
The Beauty Box
t leaf T
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
Elixir Pilates Tauranga
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.