We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Phoenix Distribution NZ Ltd
$93 for a Wireless Speaker Dock for iPods & iPhones
Delivered within: 10 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get the party started with today's awesome deal.
- Grab a HouseParty 2 wireless speaker dock for your iProduct for only $93.
- Control your speakers remotely through Bluetooth.
- No need to have the iPod connected all the time.
- Add a new dimension to your music listening experience.
When the great American intellectual Pink mused, "Let's get the party started," she implored us to turn up the volume and dance until sweat dripped to the floor. GrabOne always takes philosophers seriously, so we've decided to heed the advice of the flamingo-haired one. Today, you can grab a HouseParty Rise2 wireless speaker dock for your iProduct for only $93.
How it works:
The HouseParty Rise 2 system is Bluetooth power iProduct dock that enables you to control your speakers remotely. Instead of restricting your iProduct to the dock, you can now control the music blaring from the speakers no matter where you are. The aptX Bluetooth technology ensures that the quality of the sound is indistinguishable regardless of whether the iProduct is docked or connected remotely. This freedom will add a new dimension to your music listening experience.
- Plays and Charges iPod / iPhone / iPad
- App-enhanced with SmartLink wireless
- Bluetooth – aptX technology
- Volume and snooze control dial
- 12 / 24 hour clock with alarm
- Sleep countdown timer
- Two programmable alarms
- FM radio with programmable pre-sets
- Adjustable LED display
- Universal case friendly dock
- Line-in port for use with other music players
- Charge a second device via the USB port
- Box contents: HouseParty Rise2 wireless dock, power supply, user manual, back-up battery
- Dimensions (mm): 175 x 387 x 173
- Compatible with iPad, iPhone and iPod
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.