We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Wind & Sea Kiteboarding Centre NZ
$99 for a Two-Hour Taster Kitesurfing or Land Kite Buggy Lesson (value $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a sport this summer that's a whole lot better than board games.
- Grab a two-hour kite surfing taster lesson or two hour land kite buggy taster lesson for only $99 with Wind & Sea Kiteboarding Centre NZ.
- Feel the power of an inflatable kite pulling you over the water or land.
- Give a perfect Christmas gift for that thrill-seeker in your life!
Tauranga based Wind & Sea Kiteboarding Centre have two great, fun activities for you to try this 2012/2013 New Zealand summer season.
Grab for $99 either a two hour Water kiteboarding Taster Lesson or a two hour Land Kite Buggy Taster Lesson with Tauranga based Wind & Sea Kiteboarding.
This could be the start of an exhilarating new sport/hobby that you will conker this summer season. The Wind & Sea Kiteboarding team will teach you all you need to know with the two great deals they are offering you, all the equipment is included in the lessons and fun times are guaranteed, This offer is for complete beginners only (No other skills will be taught).
Quick Rundown of Water Kiteboarding Taster Lesson: For the 1st hour in the Water Kiteboarding lesson you will start with flying a small 2m trainer kite and learn all about the wind window, Safety, flying skills, Landing skills. In the 2nd hour you will be kitted up with all the gear and head out in to the water to fly a full sized water kite, learn water relaunching, Safety and downwind body dragging (no board is included in this two-hour taster).
Quick Rundown of Land Kite Buggy Taster Lesson: For the 1st hour in the Kite buggy lesson you will start with flying a small 2m trainer kite then change to a 5m or 7.5m full sized kite and learn all about the wind window, Safety, flying skills, Landing skills and seat harness skills. In the 2nd hour you will be getting in to the kite buggy, the instructors will teach you how to place the buggy in the correct starting position, body/sitting position, and how to steer the buggy while riding across the park.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.