We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Western Bay Driving
$40 for a Motorcycle Basic Handling Skills Assessment from Western Bay Driving (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- If you're on the verge of sitting your motorbike theory you best make sure you've completed this course first.
- Grab a motorcycle basic handling skills assessment for only $40 from Western Bay Driving.
- Trained instructors will guide you through the six basic skills needed for completion.
- Improve your motorcycle handling, confidence and expertise.
- Available 12th August, 26th August and 16th September 2012 with sessions starting at 8.40am and lasting three-hours.
There's a reason your mum put stabilizers on your push bike when you were six-years old. Four wheels are better for balance and she didn't worry as much about you falling off. A decade on and she doesn't have a hope in hell of getting a Ben-10 stabilizer on your motorbike. But she'd very much like to.
Put mum's fears to rest with a motorcycle basic handling skills assessment for just $40 from Western Bay Driving.
If you're on the verge of sitting your theory you should already know that you're required to pass this course as a prerequisite. Western Bay Driving centre will provide you with a Suzuki 125 motorbike and helmet to complete the course and you'll even receive a certificate as proof of your completion. Classes are available 12th August, 26th August and 16th September 2012 with sessions starting from 8.40am for three hours. To complete the course you must pass the following six basic skills, of which the instructors at Western Bay are on-hand to guide you through:
- 18-metre straight line slow ride taking no less than 10 seconds to complete
- Routine stop
- Slalom (cone weaving)
- Quick stop
- Left and right turn
- Stopping in a corner.