We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$25 for $50 Food & Beverage Lunch or Dinner Voucher (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy the traditional Italian flavours of Volare over winter.
- Grab a $50 food and beverage voucher at Volare for just $25 for lunch or dinner.
- Immerse yourself in an authentic Italian style dining experience as you enjoy mouth watering dishes using the very best ingredients and prepared from scratch with true passion.
- Delight in perusing the expansive menu that features such tempting dishes as gnocchi, eye fillet steak wrapped in bacon, pan fried scallops and much, much more.
- Book a table for lunch Thursday to Saturday or dinner Monday to Friday and relax with a glass of wine.
Imagine a menu which overflows with plenty of traditional and familiar bites from the boot shaped country we call Italy. Today's deals conjures up authentic Italian fare, summoning up the flavor and finesse of the old country with each fresh-made bite.
Fulfil the traditional taste of Italy and grab a $50 food and beverage voucher to spend at Volare for lunch or dinner for $25.
Step into the rustic charm of Volare and be instantly captivated by the warm ambient atmosphere of this Italian restaurant right in the heart of Tauranga. Just like any true Italian restaurant the food is prepared from scratch and with passion. Choose from an extensive menu that features such tempting dishes as gnocchi, eye fillet steak wrapped in bacon, pan fried scallops and much more! Come on in and enjoy a relaxing drink with friends and wind down after a busy day in the rat race. On Fridays between 5pm and 7pm you're invited to enjoy aperitivo at the bar (also known as happy hour) where you can wind down after a busy week. Come and enjoy a relaxing drink accompanied by complimentary stuzzichini (Italian tapas).
More Great Tauranga Deals
LKNZ Lodge - Ohakune
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.