We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$33 for a Two-Year Subscription to UNO Lifestyle Magazine - BOP/Waikato Regions (value $69.90)
Delivered within: 5 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put up your feet and enjoy some relaxed reading time.
- Grab a two-year subscription to the popular UNO Lifestyle Magazine and pay only $33.
- Be entertained and informed on what's happening in your region, with great features on everything from travel to food to architecture and design.
The sun's shining through the windows, your feet are up and your freshly made coffee is still swirling around in the mug. All you need now is a decent read.
Fortunately, the mail man has just dropped off the new edition of UNO - a high quality, quarterly regional lifestyle magazine with a strong local character, featuring local people and supported by local advertisers. This magazine has got all the stuff you want to read. Pay just $33 and you'll enjoy a two-year subscription to this great mag courtesy of today's deal.
UNO does not compete for topicality or local news stories, and it doesn't pretend to be a national magazine or a news magazine. There are plenty of those around. Instead, UNO caters for the ongoing local lifestyle interests of those in the mid to upper socio-economic group. Here you'll find interesting features about travel, architecture, musicians, designers, core industries and opinion, as well as sharp book and music reviews and an updated "What's On" guide for your area. UNO has a fun and informative voice and once read, the beautiful magazines make excellent coffee table books for your guests.
Please note: the first issue will be sent out early January 2013.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.