We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$525 for a Five-Day Hire in a Two Berth Premier Self-Contained Campervan Auckland or Christchurch (value $1,575)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Hit the road in style for the ultimate summer road trip.
- Grab a five-day hire in a two berth Premier self-contained campervan from either Auckland or Christchurch for just $525 from United Campervans.
- Travel in luxury and comfort, with your premier campervan fitted out with all the mod cons.
Summer plus New Zealand, multiplied by you and another friend in search of adventure, divided by many petrol station pies. That's the difficult equation in the way of you and an unforgettable summer. The solution? This very deal from United Campervans.
Pay just $525 for a five-day hire in a two berth Premier self-contained campervan from either Auckland or Christchurch.
If you want to make the most of the New Zealand summer but don't necessarily want to subject yourself to all the hassles that come hand and hand with camping, then United Campervans can solve all your problems instantly. Take off to wherever tickles your fancy in one of these premium two berth campervans and you're in for a luxurious holiday. Each campervan consists one double bed or two singles. All the mod cons are available to make your journey comfortable, including:
- Shower unit with hand basin.
- Electric flush cassette toilet - 12 volt.
- Electric and gas heating.
- 2 burner gas stove.
- Refrigerator with small freezer unit - 12 volt.
- Pressurised hot and cold water.
- Filtered water system.
- Waste water tank.
- Extensive storage.
- Complete living equipment.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.