We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Ultimate Indulgence Day Spa
$69 for a Manicure, Pedicure & Full Body Spray Tan (value $130)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get today's deal - your hands, feet and skin will love you for it!
- Grab a manicure, pedicure and full body spray tan at Ultimate Indulgence Day Spa for just $69.
- Have your nails shaped, tidied, buffed and splashed with some colour.
- Unleash the bronzed beach babe hiding in you!
Unless you're a covert member of the New Zealand Secret Services, you probably don't need a ghostly pallor to camouflage yourself against white beach sand this summer. So, you may as well brighten up your look by splashing some colour onto your nails and skin before heading to your favourite coastal spot.
Get yourself ready to wow onlookers on the beach, when you grab a luxurious pedicure, manicure and spray tan at Ultimate Indulgence Day Spa for only $69.
Discreetly tucked away in the heart of Tauranga city, Ultimate Indulgence Day Spa is convenient enough for you to get to but private enough to whip in and out of unnoticed. When you step into the inviting and relaxing atmosphere you’ll find a small team of friendly and dedicated specialists waiting to assist you in achieving the look you want at a fraction of the regular price.
With this deal, you'll be pampered with manicure and pedicure treatment. Each blissful thirty-minute treatment includes cuticle care, nail shaping, a buff and a colour of your choice - ensuring that your hands and feet look absolutely stunning. And to match the vibrancy of your nails, the team will then give you one of their legendary spray tans. At the end of this dose of pampering, the bronzed, beach-going babe hidden in you will be unleashed!
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.