We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$15 for a 30-Minute Osteopathic Treatment (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Visit Ultimate Health Source and say goodbye to niggling aches and pains.
- Pay just $15 for a 30-minute appointment with an osteopath at Ultimate Health Source.
- Perfect for a Christmas gift for yourself or someone special.
- They're one of the Bay of Plenty's leading osteopathic providers.
- Benefit from effective treatment of your joints, muscles and ligaments, and they can file your ACC claim.
- Bring any food donation to the clinic before Christmas, for the Tauranga food bank, and receive an extra treatment free of charge.
If you're tired of avoiding the work lunch room due to every single colleague telling you about their ailments then here's a solution for you. Enjoy your lunch in peace and solve all their worries by telling them about this fantastic deal.
Grab 30-minute osteopathic treatment from Ultimate Health Sourca just $15.
If your muscles are sore from a sports injury or from lifting something a little too heavy, let the talented team work away your pain with an osteopathic treatment. Don't suffer any longer, grab today's deal and take the first step in taking care of yourself with this treatment. You'll not regret it.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.