We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$15 for a 30-Minute Osteopathic Treatment (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Visit Ultimate Health Source and say goodbye to niggling aches and pains.
- Pay just $15 for a 30-minute appointment with an osteopath at Ultimate Health Source.
- Perfect for a Christmas gift for yourself or someone special.
- They're one of the Bay of Plenty's leading osteopathic providers.
- Benefit from effective treatment of your joints, muscles and ligaments, and they can file your ACC claim.
- Bring any food donation to the clinic before Christmas, for the Tauranga food bank, and receive an extra treatment free of charge.
If you're tired of avoiding the work lunch room due to every single colleague telling you about their ailments then here's a solution for you. Enjoy your lunch in peace and solve all their worries by telling them about this fantastic deal.
Grab 30-minute osteopathic treatment from Ultimate Health Sourca just $15.
If your muscles are sore from a sports injury or from lifting something a little too heavy, let the talented team work away your pain with an osteopathic treatment. Don't suffer any longer, grab today's deal and take the first step in taking care of yourself with this treatment. You'll not regret it.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.