We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Trezlyn Body and Beauty
From $272 for Eight IPL Hair Removal Treatments incl. Grey Hair (value up to $1,600)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Sort out all the unnecessary foliage on your body.
- Grab eight IPL sessions at Trezlyn Body and Beauty from only $192.
- Trust in a team of New Zealand Beauty Association registered beauty therapists.
- Put yourself on an eight-session path to sleekness.
Furry chests, legs and backs couldn't save woolly mammoths from extinction - so, there's no reason for you to use the same tactics to try stay warm.
Sort out all your unnecessary hair by grabbing one of the following eight-session IPL deals at Trezlyn Body and Beauty:
- $272 for your underarms and bikini area
- $192 for lower leg treatment, including front, back and toes
- $272 for your chest and the front of your shoulders
- $320 for half of your upper back and shoulders
Instead of shaving or painfully plucking out each individual hair, a better solution is to take advantage of technology by signing up for IPL hair removal treatments at Trezlyn Body and Beauty. All of your treatments will be performed by a New Zealand Beauty Association registered beauty therapist, who is equipped with the skills necessary to ensure that each visit runs smoothly. Undergoing these eight treatments will allow you to kiss good-bye ingrown hairs, shaving rashes and razor nicks. Grab this deal right now to put yourself on the path to a sleeker, smoother you.
*Please note: you will be required to shave the problem area before arriving for the treatment.
** If you are concerned that any medication may be a contraindication, please contact Trezlyn Beauty and Body before purchasing.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.