We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Trezlyn Body and Beauty
$79 for a Two-Hour Chocolate Delight Body Wrap & Mini Facial or Head Massage (value $205)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- We’ve hit the jackpot!
- Grab a two-hour Chocolate Delight Body Wrap and a mini facial or head massage from Trezlyn Body and Beauty in Tauranga for just $79.
- The ultimate Christmas gift for that beautiful person who has been working so hard this year.
- Indulge in the ultimate luxury head to toe treatment.
- Choose between a head massage or mini facial to accompany your chocolate body wrap.
Ever had fantasies about swimming in chocolate? Yeah, us too. We couldn’t get the health and safety sticklers to agree to let us offer a vat of liquid chocolate, but we’ve found the next best thing...
Melt away from everything in a two-hour Chocolate Delight Body Wrap and a mini facial or head massage from Trezlyn Body and Beauty in Tauranga for just $79.
This two hour luxury treatment will leave you feeling fresh, relaxed, rejuvenated and utterly pampered. After a full body exfoliation you will be ready to be cocooned in a full body Matis Chocolate scented cream wrap which will deeply moisturise and nourish your skin. Whilst you fall into a blissful trance, you will receive a head massage or mini facial, including deep cleanse, toner, gentle exfoliation, steam therapy, moisturiser and 70+ sunscreen. Then, shower off your layers of chocolate cream and lay back for a full body moisturise and a back massage. Heaven. Pure heaven.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.