We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$59 for a Lymphatic Draining Body Treatment, Oxygen Inhalation, 20-Minute Massage, a Set of Detox Foot Patches & a $15 Treatment Voucher (value $110)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Receive an invigorating release from the heaviness of a clogged body.
- Grab a lymphatic draining body treatment package at Totally You for only $59.
- Remove toxins and waste from your body.
- Kick-start your system with this relaxing and refreshing 2013.
- Step into 2013 with exuberance and readiness.
Hidden under your skin is a formation of drainage pipes so intricate that it could make Pan's Labyrinth seem easy to navigate through. The problem is that these pipes sometimes get clogged, leaving you feeling heavy, tired and uncomfortable.
So, if you need an invigorating release from the heaviness of clogged body, you should grab a lymphatic draining body treatment, oxygen inhalation, a 20-minute massage, a set of detox foot patches and a $15 treatment voucher to be used towards your next treatment at Totally You for only $59.
The lymphatic system is a one-way drainage system, which may be likened to a river system that transports water from a catchment area through small streams which join to form larger streams before entering the main river trunk, emptying its contents into the sea at the river mouth.
A lymphatic draining treatment, which lasts 40-50 minutes, is designed to remove toxins and could help to increase the immune function of your body. It's ideal for those suffering from a lack of energy or for those who overdid it a bit during Christmas. When complemented with a lymphatic massage and an oxygen inhalation session, this treatment offers a dose of relaxation that will fully prepare for all the challenges of 2013.
With discrete premises, Totally You also offer deluxe non-surgical face lift treatments along with conventional facials and wonderful natural spray tans and various other treatments for summer.
More Great Tauranga Deals
The Beauty Box
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
t leaf T
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.