We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$79 for a Deluxe Non-Surgical Facelift & Two $20 Vouchers (value $160)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Let your skin take a deep breath of fresh air.
- Pay $79 for a a 60-minute deluxe non-surgical facelift plus two $20 vouchers towards your next two treatments.
- Relax while your skin is exfoliated, soothed and nourished.
- Take a journey to new plains of relaxation and rejuvination for your skin.
- The ideal Christmas gift for the special lady in your life.
Your lungs aren't the only organ that can benefit from a little oxygen once in a while. The skin, your largest organ, also craves the invisible life source that we often take for granted. Regenerate your skin by giving it a dose of the magical stuff that surrounds us. Pay $79 for a a 60-minute deluxe non-surgical facelift plus two $20 vouchers towards your next two treatments.
With this deal, you'll be treated with an oxygen micro exfoliation, which will unclog your pores and allow them to breathe again. After this, you will be pampered with a connective tissue massage, which could help to stimulate the muscles and blood flow to the skin. This will be combined with an oxygen infusion that will allow specially formulated serums (developed in Italy) to penetrate deep into the skin. You will then be treated to a soothing full facial mask, which will be coupled with oxygen inhalation to induce complete relaxation. This all-inclusive experience will take you on a relaxing journey far beyond anything you've experienced before. If you really want to spoil someone this Christmas, then this is the pampering treatment you need to grab.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.