We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
From $13 for Standard or $15 for Dual Clean Toothbrush Heads Compatible with Braun Oral B Electric Toothbrushes, incl. Nationwide Delivery from iTrading
Delivered within: 14 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make sure your teeth are in tip-top-form with today's deal.
- These electric toothbrush heads are compatible with Braun Oral B electric toothbrushes:
- pay just $13 for four or $21 for eight standard heads; or
- pay just $15 for four or $27 for eight Dual Clean heads. (All prices include delivery).
- Protect your teeth from too-firm brushing and maintain healthy gums.
- These replacement heads fit Braun Oral B toothbrushes.
- They feature soft bristles for a gentle cleaning sensation, and indicator bristles which fade over time to let you know when it's time for a replacement.
Imagine if you had no teeth - you'd have to liquidise everything and sip it through a straw. Ensure your teeth are in tip-top-form, and strong enough to munch on a 16 ounce steak with today's deal. Grab one the following toothbrush head options to keep your ivories at their sparkling best:
- Pay just $13 for four or $21 for eight standard heads; or
- Pay just $15 for four or $27 for eight Dual Clean heads.
- Brush heads have removable color-code rings for identification.
- Four or eight replacement brush heads compatible with Braun Oral-B rechargeable and battery toothbrushes (except Sonic).
- Extra soft bristles for gentle brushing.
- Clean deeper than a regular manual toothbrush.
- Indicator bristles' color fades to signal when brush head needs replacement.
- Designed to care and maintain healthy teeth and gums.
- Advanced bristles system: removes more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush.
- Bristles fade when they need replacing.
- Penetrate hard-to-reach areas.
Dentists recommend you replace the heads or manual toothbrush every three months. Here's a tip for those sensitive gums - run your toothbrush under warm/hot water before brushing to soften the bristles further. This makes for a much softer brushing experience.
Note: These are NOT made by Braun Oral B, but are a cost effective alternative.