We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$50 for a $100 Online Voucher for Trainers (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't let manky footwear stop you from going for a run.
- Grab a $100 voucher to spend on trainers at Thump Sports in Wellington for $50.
- Spring into the summer months with some brand new designer shoes.
You love playing tennis. Occasionally you’ll go for a run and you even indulge in a spot of indoor squash. Only thing is, your knees scream out in pain every time you take a look at those three-year-old trainers you inherited from your brother.
Give your joints and break and rediscover your adoration of beautiful footwear when you grab a $100 voucher to spend on trainers at Thump Sports in Wellington for $50.
Step out of those smelly old misc shoes into a brand new pair of sleek, fancy pants trainers. At Thump Sports, you can choose from a huge variety of your favourite brands such as Adidas, Asics, Dunlop and more. They have something for everyone - just ask one of their friendly staff to give you a hand and find the perfect shoes. Comfy, aerated, stylish, you’ll never take them off!
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.