We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
The Style Company
$80 for a Two Hour Wardrobe Makeover with Personal Stylists Megan & Rebecca (value at $160)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Revamp and refresh your wardrobe before summer and the christmas party season.
- Grab a two hour wardrobe makeover with personal stylists Megan and Rebecca from The Style Company for only $80.
- Let them help you create a wardrobe where everything works together effortlessly.
- Love your look and the confidence that comes with it.
If you think leaving the house dressed in flared jeans, a sweater vest, a maroon tank top, fox-patterned scarf and Michael Jackson gloves is a good idea, then you're desperately in need of this deal.
Grab a two hour wardrobe makeover with personal stylists Megan and Rebecca from The Style Company for only $80.
If you have an overflowing wardrobe yet 'nothing to wear', Megan and Rebecca from The Style Company are ready and eager to de-clutter and reorganise your wardrobe. Their aim is for you to have less clothes - but more to wear. If you don't have many clothes at all and are struggling for somewhere to start, they'll help you build your 'capsule wardrobe' based on your shape, lifestyle, personal style and budget. Together, you'll compile a shopping list of essential pieces to pull together an 'effortless style'. By the end, you'll have an exciting wardrobe unique to you that you can feel stylish and confident in.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.