We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$119 for a Half Head of Foils & Style Cut or a Full Head Retouch Tint & Style Cut (value $195)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Let a true artist work on your hair.
- Grab one of two "colour, cut and treatment" packages at The Salon for just $119.
- Update your look with a full head of colour.
- Experience the training, vision and talent of the stylist team, some of whom are internationally trained.
- Enjoy a look that's tailored to your individual look, lifestyle and needs.
Much like writing, painting and sculpting, hairstyling is an aesthetic art form. But instead of a pen, a brush or a chisel, a hairstylist works with a pair of scissors to create something remarkable, eye-catching and beautiful.
If you want experience a true artist working on your hair, then you've come to the right place. Today, you can pay just $119 for a half head of foils and style cut or a full head retouch tint and style cut with one of the supremely talented stylists at The Salon.
The Salon is the home of beautiful hair, backed up by a team of over 10 staff, some of whom are internationally trained. Their stylist team has an unbeatable combination of training, vision, talent and expertise to create a look that's as individual as you are. Let one of their stylists give you a cut that's suited to your look and needs.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.