We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The Rock House
$15 for Two All-Day Indoor Rock Climbing Sessions (value $33)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Cure your mountain goat envy.
- Grab two all-day rock climbing sessions at The Rock House and pay just $15.
- Experience the thrill of defying gravity as you climb the walls at The Rock House, under the watchful eye of friendly, experienced staff.
- Perfect for groups, grab a bunch of these coupons and make a day of it with a bunch of your mates.
Monkey's an mountain goats live the life we all want - no work, no mortgage, no iPhone peer pressure - they've got it made. And they also get to climb all day long. If you're feeling a tad jealous about that, today's deal might be just the thing.
Grab two all-day rock climbing session passes for only $15, courtesy of the team at The Rock House.
The Rock House Indoor Climbing Complex is a place of fun and laughter, and also a place of safety. If you're a first timer the fully trained and chirpy staff will take you through all the safety procedures involved, then they'll let you loose to explore the complex at will.
There's a lot to explore so you'll be fully occupied. There are plenty of walls, crevices and ledges of varying difficulty for you to test your skill and nerves on. Not only that, but this is a great cheap day out for you and a friend. Plus having them belay for you while you're sweating a few metres up in the air has got be a great trust-building experience.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.