We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The New Zealand Cheese School
$65 for a Two-Hour Cheese Making Class or $89 for a Four-Hour Cheese Making Class incl. Take-Home Cheese & Yoghurt Starter Culture - February 15th (value up to $145)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn to create your own creamy mozzarella or gourmet cheddar.
- Grab a two-hour cheese making class for only $65 or four-hour cheese making class for only $89,.
- Both options include take-home cheese and yoghurt starter culture.
- Enjoy a delicious cheese tasting from Over The Moon Diary.
Make your culinary skills as sharp as a mature cheddar and as smooth as a creamy mozzarella and learn to make your own cheese with ease. Take a two or four-hour cheese making class from the New Zealand Cheese School.
- Pay only $65 for the Fast and Fun Mozzarella class including take-home cheese and yoghurt starter culture on February 15th, 2.00pm - 4.00pm.
- Pay only $89 for the Gourmet Cheddarworkshop including take-home cheese and yoghurt starter culture on February 15th, 9.00am - 1.00pm.
In the Gourmet Cheddar workshop you will learn everything from adding starter to the pre-warmed milk, adding rennet, cutting and stirring the curds, through to hooping and turning. And you'll then be given instructions on how to finish off your cheese at home. Includes a demonstration of whey ricotta and a gourmet cheese tasting from Over The Moon Dairy. This option is limited to 16 spots so buy now!
More Great Tauranga Deals
The Beauty Box
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.