We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The Dog Trainer
$45 for Your Choice of Two 60-Minute Dog Walking or Behavioural Sessions (value $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your dog walking properly – no more dreaded, wild walks.
- Grab two full walking or behaviour training sessions with The Dog Trainer in Tauranga for just $45.
- This is the best opportunity to combat pulling, antisocial behaviour and running away with expert training sessions.
“What’s that Lassy? Someone’s stuck in the well?! Quick, run for help!” Yeah, having a dog with the skills of Lassie would be amazing . . . but you'd settle just for one that can walk down the street without too much trouble. You want your pooch to prance happily around the park with all the other doggies — not get into a dog fight.
Grab any combination of two walking training or behavioural sessions for your dog from The Dog Trainer for only $45. Your first session will be at the new centre and the second can be in your own home. With this deal, you'll also get an extra 30 minutes free on your first Drop 'n' Shop dog care service. (with a minimum purchase of two hours)
The Dog Trainer, Wendy Graydon, is the expert in dogs who are unfriendly or do not walk or mix well. The new centre offers a range of dog training services, including: consultations, one-on-one sessions, daily classes for all dog problems, K9 Kid's classes and Dog walking. Plus the new Drop 'n' Shop dog care service, so you don't have to leave your dog at home or in the car when you are out and about!
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.