We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The Dog Trainer
$45 for Your Choice of Two 60-Minute Dog Walking or Behavioural Sessions (value $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your dog walking properly – no more dreaded, wild walks.
- Grab two full walking or behaviour training sessions with The Dog Trainer in Tauranga for just $45.
- This is the best opportunity to combat pulling, antisocial behaviour and running away with expert training sessions.
“What’s that Lassy? Someone’s stuck in the well?! Quick, run for help!” Yeah, having a dog with the skills of Lassie would be amazing . . . but you'd settle just for one that can walk down the street without too much trouble. You want your pooch to prance happily around the park with all the other doggies — not get into a dog fight.
Grab any combination of two walking training or behavioural sessions for your dog from The Dog Trainer for only $45. Your first session will be at the new centre and the second can be in your own home. With this deal, you'll also get an extra 30 minutes free on your first Drop 'n' Shop dog care service. (with a minimum purchase of two hours)
The Dog Trainer, Wendy Graydon, is the expert in dogs who are unfriendly or do not walk or mix well. The new centre offers a range of dog training services, including: consultations, one-on-one sessions, daily classes for all dog problems, K9 Kid's classes and Dog walking. Plus the new Drop 'n' Shop dog care service, so you don't have to leave your dog at home or in the car when you are out and about!
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.