We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$99 for a 135 Minute Summer Spa incl. a Body Scrub, Mask, Facial, Aroma Oil Massage & $30 voucher (value $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Surrender to luxurious relaxation.
- Grab a 135 minute Summer Spa including a Body Scrub, Mask, Facial & Aroma Oil Massage and $30 voucher for $99 from Thai Touch.
- Enjoy your session which will be carried out using rich products and done by highly experienced massage therapist, Orasa.
- Relax from beginning to end as everything from the decor, music and friendly staff are all made to allow you to find your own inner calm.
There are some things that the people of Thailand just put on better than the rest of us. Awesome shopping, amazing food and warm hospitality. Most noticeable though, would be the exceptional approach they follow for massage. You haven't experienced luxury until you surrender to the peaceful music, beautiful decor, sweet smelling oils and the fine techniques used to eliminate all stress from your body.
Enjoy massage at its best along with a few luxurious extras when you grab a 135 minute Summer Spa including a Body Scrub, Mask, Facial & Aroma Oil Massage and $30 voucher for $99 from Thai Touch.
Feel relaxed and refreshed and ready to take on the week ahead. Be treated by Thai-trained spa and massage therapist, Orasa. Thai Touch's exclusive body scrub and body mask uses an antioxidant or detox scrub. The mask treatments are designed to help cleanse the skin, stimulate blood circulation and detoxify the body. With five Thai flowers or coffee and charcoal (note, these treatments also contain walnut), you will be amazed at how smooth your skin becomes after the treatment. Thai Touches aroma oil massage use sweet almond, apricot or coconut oil, together with your selected essential oil fragrance. Relax with Orasa for this special 135 minute experience. Stress creates many of the ailments that need to be taken care of. Thai Touch Spa and Massage has been designed to give you a wonderfully easy opportunity to de-stress and relax. Owner Orasa has completed every course in massage and spa treatments that is offered by world-renowned Wat Po Traditional Medical School. Thai Touch brings a refreshing and affordable approach to delivering Thai spa and massage experiences to Tauranga.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.