We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Tauranga Corporate Charity Boxing Challenge - Lord Of The Ring**
$25 for a GA Ticket to Tauranga Corporate Charity Boxing Challenge - Lord Of The Rings event on Dec. 8th
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Ring in the season of giving with this deal.
- Grab a GA ticket to Tauranga Corporate Charity Boxing event on 8 December for only $25.
- Have fun dressing up and taking in some great entertainment in the name of charity.
- Proceeds go to the Waipuna Hospice.
'Tis is the season of giving – you know, giving right hooks, left hooks, and even the occasional jab. All in the name of charity. Having trouble following? Then read on...
Grab a GA ticket to Tauranga Corporate Charity Boxing event on 8 December for only $25.
The inaugural Tauranga Corporate Charity Boxing Challenge has finally arrived. This much-anticipated 'black tie' corporate event is your chance to help make a difference by contributing to the local Waipuna Hospice and have heaps of fun all at the same time. You'll be thoroughly entertained as local businesspeople go toe-to-toe for three 2-minute rounds – all in the name of charity. Along with that, you'll be wowed by local performers, singers and dancers, plus a few surprises here and there. If you're looking for a night of dressing up and enjoying some great entertainment for a great cause, then buy this deal today.
More Great Tauranga Deals
The Waterfront Hotel New Plymouth
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.