We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Terrace Downs Resort
From $299 for One Night of Luxury for up to Four People in a Two Bedroom Villa Suite incl. Rounds of Golf or $399 to incl. Breakfast (value up to $850)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Explore the finer things in life at this luxury setting.
- Grab one night in a two bedroom villa for up to four people, including one round of golf each for only $299.
- Or grab one night in a two bedroom villa for up to four people, including breakfast and one round of golf each for only $399.
- Marvel at the stunning golf course and have a hit out in style.
- Relax and unwind in the on-site day spa.
- Purchase multiple vouchers to extend your stay.
Everyone needs a bit of luxury every now and then - whether it's a tub of that overly priced but delicious gelato, or a drop of your favourite red or upgrading your car to the one that has cup-holders. Well, the time has come to treat yourself to a little bit of luxury once again.
- Grab one night in a two bedroom villa suite for up to four people, including one round of golf each for only $299.
- Or grab one night in a two bedroom villa suite for up to four people, including breakfast and one round of golf each for only $399.
Terrace Downs is New Zealand's leading one-stop getaway destination, located just an hour from Christchurch. Perched on the edge of the spectacular Rakaia River, the resort boasts stunning views up to Mt Hutt and is just a hop, skip and a jump away from some of the country's best ski fields. It also boasts an incredible championship golf course right on the property, providing a challenging mix of parklands and links style golf that's a pleasure to play. Surrounded by beautiful views of the mountains and the Rakaia Gorge it's the perfect way to spend spring with a few friends and not a care in the world. Terrace Downs is a par-72 course with 11 lakes and 70 bunkers, so it's pretty challenging for players of all abilities. Don't worry though, you can relax and unwind at the luxurious Terrace Downs Clubhouse after a game.
Catering to guests of all ages, Terrace Downs Resort features deluxe accommodation, a range of dining experiences from fine cuisine to café-style and a day spa on-site with a range of boutique spa experiences on offer. Your luxury two or three bedroom villa features classy decor and comfortable furnishings, SKY television, a DVD player and CD stereo system, a full kitchen and laundry facilities, underground parking, and a well-stocked mini bar.