We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$5 for a Game of Tenpin Bowling incl. Shoe Hire (value $12)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take up a new hobby that will keep you out of trouble.
- Grab a game of bowling at Tenpin Tauranga for just $5.
- Check out the Fun Zone in-between turns or grab a bite at the Lane 21 Cafe and Diner after the game.
- Book your next group event here and you can be sure you'll clean up on the lanes.
So bird watching didn't turn out so well for you when your next door neighbour thought it was them you were trying to get a look at rather then the rare yellow-crested-something-or-other flitting about in their tree. Looks like you need a new hobby. Maybe something that gets you out of the house and away from your neighbour's dirty looks. Yup, definitely something that gets you out of the house.
Tenpin bowling is the perfect solution to your hobby problem. Visit Tenpin Tauranga and pay just $5 for a game of Tenpin bowling with your family and friends.
Tenpin Tauranga has 20 lanes available. If you’re the type that gets itchy feet in-between games then the Fun Zone holds eight pool tables and more video games than you can shake a Pacman high score at. You can also be sure they’ll be cranking classic tunes on their music system. While you're there why not check out Lane 21 Cafe and Diner. It’s a great place to fuel up in-between turns or wind down after the game. Whether you're looking for a serious game or a relaxed get together, this is the spot. It's also great if you're planning the ultimate social event. Start training in secret now, innocently suggest it for your next corporate function, then by the time it rolls round you'll be ready to OWN all your colleagues! Cosmic bowling kicks off on Friday and Saturday nights when the lights dim and the music cranks, or you can check out the free play juke box for whatever you feel like listening to.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.