We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Tauranga Seafood Festival
$50 for Two Adult Tickets or $10 for One Child's Ticket to the Tauranga Seafood Festival on Saturday 12th January 2013, 3pm - 8pm (value up to $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Delight your taste buds with fresh seafood.
- Grab two adult tickets to the Tauranga Seafood Festival on Saturday 12th January for $50 or grab a child's ticket for $10.
- Check out the filleting competition which sees Tauranga's fish companies going head to head for the title and shield.
- Enjoy the most exquisite wine and seafood available.
If your summer fishing excursions were as unsuccessful as Mariah Carey's short-lived acting career then never-fear. Here's a deal that'll have you enjoying all the seafood you could possibly want.
Pay $50 for two adult tickets or $10 for one child's ticket to the Tauranga Seafood Festival on Saturday 12th January 2013 and enjoy marveling at the freshest seafood. If you have any kiddies under five then feel free to bring them along for free.
Offering five hours of premium seafood, delicious wine and non-stop entertainment, the Tauranga Seafood Festival is an event you cannot miss. Offering everything from cooking demonstrations to tastings, you'll feel like you've arrived in heaven. Bring all your friends and family along for a day of fun which includes:
- The filleting competition
- Mussel opening demo
- Cfest eating competition
- Local music entertainment including Grant Haua, Kougar Sistas, Hurricane Tilly and Sweet Echo
- Specialty coffee
Naturally a seafood festival wouldn't be much fun without plenty of delectable food. You'll have the opportunity to try everything from Linda's seafood chowder to prawn twisters and Tag burgers. If you go mad for mussels then you'll love the the giant mussel fritters while all the fish lovers out there will have endless options. Click the buy button now and dive into a world of seafood indulgence.