We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Tasty Indian Cuisine
$13 for Any Two Takeaway Curries & Rice (value up to $22)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Celebrate the Indian cooking tradition with today's awesome deal.
- Grab any two curries with rice from Tasty Indian Cuisine in Bethlehem for $13.
- Tuck in to the fluffiest rice and tastiest chicken, lamb or beef curry.
- Pair up to enjoy this tasty takeaway for lunch or dinner.
India put up with a lot that was unfair and unjust under British rule. But when they were hit with a tax on their salt, Mohandas Gandhi and his supporters walked over 390 kilometers to protest. This movement made it very clear to everyone, including the King of England, that messing with Indian culinary traditions simply isn't on. Celebrate the flavours, colours and atmosphere of India by grabbing any two chicken, lamb or beef curries with rice from Tasty Indian Cuisine for only $13.
Tasty Indian Cuisine have been serving up authentic Indian dishes for years. Their dedication to bringing the unique flavours of India to our door step is just one of many reasons why people love to dine there. You'll enjoy either a chicken, lamb or beef curry made to match the level of spice you can handle. This is one meal that you'll want to savour forever.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.