We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Tasty Indian Cuisine
$13 for Any Two Takeaway Curries & Rice (value up to $22)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Celebrate the Indian cooking tradition with today's awesome deal.
- Grab any two curries with rice from Tasty Indian Cuisine in Bethlehem for $13.
- Tuck in to the fluffiest rice and tastiest chicken, lamb or beef curry.
- Pair up to enjoy this tasty takeaway for lunch or dinner.
During the Salt March of 1930, Mohandas Gandhi and his supporters walked over 390 kilometers to protest the British taxation on salt. This movement made it very clear that no one, not even the Queen of England, was allowed to mess with Indian culinary traditions.
Thanks to the efforts of men like Gandhi, Indian culture prevailed for us to enjoy. Today, you can celebrate the flavours, colours and atmosphere of India by grabbing any two chicken, lamb or beef curries with rice from Tasty Indian Cuisine for only $13.
Tasty Indian Cuisine have been serving up authentic Indian dishes for years. Their dedication to bringing the unique flavours of India to our door step is just one of many reasons why people love to dine there. You'll enjoy either a chicken, lamb or beef curry made to match the level of spice you can handle. This is one meal that you'll want to savour forever.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.