We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$59 for a Hand-Tailored Shirt (value $201.30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Upgrade your style and look swish in a nice shirt.
- Grab a hand tailored men's shirt or women's blouse from tailor-shirts.com for just $59.
- Have a blast selecting the shirt style combinations that work best for you.
- Stand out from the herd, with a one-of-a-kind piece that reflects your unique style.
No, you can't get away with wearing the shirt that you wore to the school formal ten years ago. Not just because it's old as heck, or due to the fact that it has rather questionable stains and has turned an off shade of white, but because it's about three sizes too small. And no, a tie will not improve the shirt.
It's time to upgrade, thanks to today's deal. Find your own perfect fit, where you can get a hand-tailored men's shirt or women's blouse from tailor-shirts.com for just $59. Something so unique is never at a price so low. Seize the deal, my friend.
At tailor-shirts.com you can go through the process of working out your ultimate style of shirt or blouse. Do you look hotter with a Bristal 2 button collar, or a cut-away one button? What colour brings out your eyes? There are thousands of styling options to choose. Once you've made a series of important shirt decisions, the good folk at tailor-shirts.com will tailor your shirt to your exact specifications by hand. They'll use only the finest 100% cotton fabrics too. You're unique, and their team are passionate about making you look good, and only you.
Please note that this deal is with an Australian company and there will be a freight charge of $10AUD at the check out on their website.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.