We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$49 for an iPhone Home Button or Battery Repair, $99 for an iPhone or iPod Screen Repair, or $189 for an iPad Screen Repair
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Fix any tiny problem with some help from the tech-savvy team at Systec.
- Grab an iPhone home button or battery repair for $49, an iPod or iPhone screen repair for $99, or an iPad screen repair for $189.
- Enjoy fast and reliable repairing services.
- Have your gadget back in your hands in no time.
"Hey, my parents are out tonight ;) so we have the place to ourselves—all night long..." Texting your girlfriend's dad instead of her, is never a good move, so ensure your screen is in perfect condition.
Choose between three options for iPhone, iPod and iPad button, battery and screen repairs from Systec:
- $49 for an iPhone home button or battery repair for 3G, 3GS, 4 and 4S.
- $99 for an iPod or iPhone screen repair for 3G, 3GS, 4 and 4S.
- $189 for for an iPad screen repair including 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation.
Systec offer total repair services for all Apple products for the best prices. Their fast and reliable team will have your favourite gadget up and running in no time whether it be a broken screen or battery. Choose to either drop your Apple product off or have it delivered to their store for your convenience. Save yourself plenty of stress and heartache and click the buy button now.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.