We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Syndicate Bar & Bistro
$27 for a Handmade Gourmet Pizza & Two Desserts or $50 for Two Pizzas & Four Desserts (value up to $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put that frozen pizza box back in the freezer.
- Grab a handmade gourmet pizza and two desserts for $27 or two pizzas and four desserts for $50 at Syndicate Bar and Restaurant.
- Choose from meaty pizzas, vegetarian pizzas and everything in between.
- Drool over handmade desserts like warm chocolate brownies, white chocolate puddings with butterscotch and brûlée with vanilla bean pods.
- Don't stand for anything less than fresh.
Once in a while, after a hard day's work, we take a quick look over both shoulders to make sure no one is watching and then pull a frozen pizza out of the freezer. You have to understand this is a very rare occasion.
Most other nights, we wouldn't stand for anything less than fresh ingredients, so put that pizza box back in the freezer and grab a handmade gourmet pizza and two desserts for $27 or two pizzas and four desserts for $50 at Syndicate Bar and Restaurant.
The chefs at Syndicate Bar and Restaurant pride themselves in using fresh, local New Zealand ingredients for all their meals, including their gourmet pizzas. Choose from the meaty Syndicate pizza with chorizo, chicken, beef, bacon, caramelised onion and aioli, the roasted veg pizza with kumara, baby spinach, pumpkin, carrot and feta or a handful of other gourmet options. For round two, drool over handmade desserts that include a warm chocolate brownie with fresh whipped cream, chocolate sauce and vanilla ice cream, a white chocolate pudding with rich butterscotch sauce and vanilla ice cream or a freshly-made brûlée made with authentic vanilla bean pods (none of that cheeky vanilla essence), and a piece of melt-in-your-mouth homemade shortbread. We're already halfway out the door.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Cafe Turkish Delight
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.