We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Syndicate Bar & Bistro
$27 for a Handmade Gourmet Pizza & Two Desserts or $50 for Two Pizzas & Four Desserts (value up to $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put that frozen pizza box back in the freezer.
- Grab a handmade gourmet pizza and two desserts for $27 or two pizzas and four desserts for $50 at Syndicate Bar and Restaurant.
- Choose from meaty pizzas, vegetarian pizzas and everything in between.
- Drool over handmade desserts like warm chocolate brownies, white chocolate puddings with butterscotch and brûlée with vanilla bean pods.
- Don't stand for anything less than fresh.
Once in a while, after a hard day's work, we take a quick look over both shoulders to make sure no one is watching and then pull a frozen pizza out of the freezer. You have to understand this is a very rare occasion.
Most other nights, we wouldn't stand for anything less than fresh ingredients, so put that pizza box back in the freezer and grab a handmade gourmet pizza and two desserts for $27 or two pizzas and four desserts for $50 at Syndicate Bar and Restaurant.
The chefs at Syndicate Bar and Restaurant pride themselves in using fresh, local New Zealand ingredients for all their meals, including their gourmet pizzas. Choose from the meaty Syndicate pizza with chorizo, chicken, beef, bacon, caramelised onion and aioli, the roasted veg pizza with kumara, baby spinach, pumpkin, carrot and feta or a handful of other gourmet options. For round two, drool over handmade desserts that include a warm chocolate brownie with fresh whipped cream, chocolate sauce and vanilla ice cream, a white chocolate pudding with rich butterscotch sauce and vanilla ice cream or a freshly-made brûlée made with authentic vanilla bean pods (none of that cheeky vanilla essence), and a piece of melt-in-your-mouth homemade shortbread. We're already halfway out the door.