We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Summer Sands Lounge & Dining
$69 for a Three-Course Meal for Two (value $142)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Head out at the Mount and enjoy a dinner to remember.
- Grab a three-course meal for two at Summer Sands Lounge and Dining for just $69.
- Choose two entrees, two mains and two desserts from the menu.
- Take a pre- or post-meal stroll along the waterfront.
Summer in New Zealand doesn't get much better than in Mt Maunganui. You've got the beach, babes, weather and most importantly, this delicious restaurant to dine at.
Grab a three-course meal for two at Summer Sands Lounge and Dining for just $69, including two entrees, two mains and two desserts.
This great spot on Marine Parade, is located close to the beach. Enjoy a pre-dinner stroll along the waterfront and then tuck inside this cozy environment for a bite to eat. Choose from off the menu - two entrees, two mains and two desserts. Summer Sands has a great selection of seafood menu items like sauteed garlic tiger prawns, lemon pepper calamari and chips, and surf n turf, or meat items like sweet chilli chicken nibbles, braised lamb shank or chicken breast stuffed with sun-dried tomato, cashew nuts and feta cheese. Several of the menu items also have vegetarian options.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.