We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Storage @ Te Puna
From $225 for Three Months of Storage (value up to $600)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Just like a woman's handbag, you can never have too much room.
- Grab three months of storage at Storage @ Te Puna: pay $225 for 21.6 m3 (3 x 3 x 2.4m) or $299 for 28.8 m3 (3 x 4 x 2.4m).
- Utilise safe secure premises with swipe-card entry, CCTV and owners who live onsite.
- Perfect for individuals or families who are moving, renovating, heading overseas or just need more space.
The moment a lady's belongings spill out of the wardrobe, along the hallway and out the cat door is the same moment you wish you'd bought that bigger house.
Grab three months of storage at Storage @ Te Puna to create more space. And today you've got options:
- Pay $225 for 21.6 m3 (3 x 3 x 2.4m);
- Or pay $299 for 28.8 m3 (3 x 4 x 2.4m).
One can never have too much room, so if you're moving, renovating, heading overseas or just need more space a few extra cubic metres at Storage @ Te Puna could come in mighty handy. Offering safe secure premises with swipe-card entry, CCTV and owners who live onsite, Storage @ Te Puna is more handy and affordable than launching back into the real estate market.
More Great Tauranga Deals
The Flying Burrito Brothers Tauranga
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.