We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$99 for Two Ceilings or Double Garage Ceiling Cleaned (value $225)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Benefit from their eco-friendly, innovative cleaning systems that uses no chemicals.
- Grab two ceiling cleans or a double garage ceiling cleaned from Spot Free, for only $99.
- Remove unsightly flyspots and unhealthy mould and mildew from your ceilings.
- No need to remove furniture, this method also leaves no rub marks or smears.
- Area covered: as far North as Long Bay and as far West as Te Atutu South, all of Auckland South.
Look up. If you're face just contorted into an expression of disgust, horror, illness or terror, then it may be time you got someone in to clean your ceiling.
Grab two ceiling cleans or a double garage ceiling cleaned from Spot Free, for only $99.
Now is the perfect time to give your ceiling the once over to help combat the patches of mould and mildew, or heinous fly spots. Not only are they unsightly, but they give off spores that can create headaches, sore throats and respiratory problems.
A non-insulated garage ceiling means that the washing machine, dryer or rain-drenched vehicle gives off moisture which condenses on the ceiling and eventually turns to mildew. But no worries. You don’t need to be ashamed of your ceilings anymore. Spot Free a proudly 100% Kiwi company, specialising in cleaning ceilings in an eco-friendly way with customised systems of dry-steam ceiling cleaning. Today's deal uses Spot Free's super heated dry steam system which applies dry steam directly to the ceiling, lifting off flyspots, grease, nicotine, mildew and dirt. With no rub marks or smears and no need to move furniture, it's perfect to refresh a tired-looking ceiling. It also tackles black mould which poses health risks to anyone who has allergies or breathing disorders. The Spot Free system, which doesn't use any chemicals, kills unsightly, potentially harmful black mould on contact.
Please note: Although the Spot Free method will kill black mould and stop the spores from being breathed in by your family, if it has been left untreated in severe cases it may stain the paint and could eat away at ceilings and walls so they strongly advice that you fix the cause. Black mould will return if you do not identify the problem and solve it. Usually stopping water intrusion, condensation or applying appropriate insulation and sealing and painting with an anti-mould additive solves the problem. It is an ideal time to carry this out immediately after your surfaces have been dry-steam cleaned.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.