We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$99 for a Gentle Eco-Friendly Chemical Free House Wash (value $199)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Spot Free housewashing removes all mould, grime and cobwebs and leaves no chemical residue.
- Grab a gentle, eco-friendly and chemical free house wash from Spot Free for just $99.
- Admire low pressure water soft wash brush to help protect your paint work.
- Enjoy their unique de-ionised pure water that leaves no new water-spots on your windows.
- Get great results with a system that doesn't use potentially damaging high pressure hoses.
If your home is your castle, then crumbling turrets and mouldy guttering is not the way to charm a handsome prince/ princess. Rectify less than regal strongholds with today’s deal.
Grab a gentle, eco-friendly and chemical free house wash from Spot Free for just $99.
Spot Free is North Island’s leading company specialising in cleaning house exteriors, ceilings, frames and windows. Using eco-friendly, technologically advanced methods giving you the cleanest possible finish are also fresh, hygienic and chemical-free. Spot Free has been in business in the Bay of Plenty for five and a half years. Spot Frees advanced system of cleaning saves you time, trouble and very possible injury. Today’s house wash includes:
- Cleaning of all windows, frames and sills
- Cleaning of all exterior glass
- Cleaning all exterior spouting
- Cleaning of all soffits
- Uses five stage filtered hungry “pure water” pumped through water fed extended brushes at 60 PSI (low pressure), leaving no chemical residues and creates no damage
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.