We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Splash N Catch Charters
$45 for a Lake Rotoiti Boat Trip or $70 for Lake Tarawera Boat Trip incl. Access to Secluded Hot Pools (value up to $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Escape it all with a soak in a secluded hot pool accessible by boat only.
- Grab an excursion for one person including entry into the secluded Manupirua Hot Pools from Splash N Catch for up to 43% off.
- Choose from Lake Rotoiti or Lake Tarawera when purchasing.
- Ice-bin with light refreshments will be provided and there is a BBQ area for you to use (please provide your own food).
- Soak in the relaxing hot pools and recharge your batteries.
Rotorua has been given the nickname Rotovegas because, just like Las Vegas, it is a magnet for tourists. Which is great, as it is always a bustling hub of activity with plenty to see and do.
If this gets a little overwhelming and you just want to escape from it all, grab a Lake Rotoiti or Lake Tarawera boat trip including access to secluded hot pools from Splash N Catch for up to 43% off. Choose from the following options when purchasing:
- Lake Rotoiti for just $45
- Lake Tarawera for just $70
Enjoy a cruise across Lake Rotoiti before arriving as the secluded Manipirua Hot Springs. There you will be treated to 6 different temperatured hot springs and views to die for. Or cruise in comfort across scenic Lake Tarawera past the majestic mountain before arriving at the famous hot water beach. Soak your bones in the naturally formed hot springs while you take in the million dollar views. After your relaxing soak in the pools you'll be taken back to your drop off point feeling like a new person. An ice-bin with light refreshments is provided, all you need to supply is your swimming gear, a towel, warm clothes and sensible footwear.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.