We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Food Gurus Cafe Kitchen
$20 for a Child, $35 for an Adult or $89 for a Family of Four for a Three-Course Christmas Dinner Delivered to Your Door (value up to $175)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Santa is on his way, complete with champagne ham and turkey...
- Grab a three-course Christmas dinner delivered to your door from Sol Delicious, pay $20 for a child, $35 for an adult or $89 for a family of four (two kids, two adults).
- Order for the whole family or a tasty treat for you.
- Get in before December 19th.
- Have your dinner delivered to your door on Christmas Eve.
Christmas Eve often turns into a frantic rush to wrap presents, purchase food and carefully brush the dust under the rug. The last thing you want to worry about is food...
Let Santa take the slack this Christmas and grab a three-course Christmas dinner delivered to your door from Sol Delicious. Pay $20 for a child (14 years and under), $35 for an adult or $89 for a family of four (two kids, two adults). Your three-course Christmas dinner will include:
- Garlic bread
- Garden fresh mixed salad with balsamic vinaigrette.
- Glazed champagne ham with pineapple salsa
- Carved turkey stuffed with sage and onion
- Roast medley of pumpkin, potatoes and kumara
- Gravy, mustards, horse radish sauce, cranberry
- Christmas fruit pudding with lashings of custard
Those magic elves from Sol Delicous, are experts when it comes to preparing the perfect Christmas dinner. They know how manic those few days can be, that is why they'll be flitting around on Christmas Eve with parcels of scrumptious, tasty goodness. Whether you need to fill the gap before you drive down south to see the family, or you want to spend your time playing board games and watching movies with the kids, this meal should be on the top of your list this summer.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Leelawadee Thai Massage Therapy
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.