We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Food Gurus Cafe Kitchen
$20 for a Child, $35 for an Adult or $89 for a Family of Four for a Three-Course Christmas Dinner Delivered to Your Door (value up to $175)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Santa is on his way, complete with champagne ham and turkey...
- Grab a three-course Christmas dinner delivered to your door from Sol Delicious, pay $20 for a child, $35 for an adult or $89 for a family of four (two kids, two adults).
- Order for the whole family or a tasty treat for you.
- Get in before December 19th.
- Have your dinner delivered to your door on Christmas Eve.
Christmas Eve often turns very quickly, into a frantic rush to wrap presents, purchase food and carefully brush the dust under the rug. The last thing you want to worry about is food...
Let Santa take the slack this Christmas and grab a three-course Christmas dinner delivered to your door from Sol Delicious. Pay $20 for a child (14 years and under), $35 for an adult or $89 for a family of four (two kids, two adults). Your three-course Christmas dinner will include:
- Garlic bread
- Garden fresh mixed salad with balsamic vinaigrette.
- Glazed champagne ham with pineapple salsa
- Carved turkey stuffed with sage and onion
- Roast medley of pumpkin, potatoes and kumara
- Gravy, mustards, horse radish sauce, cranberry
- Christmas fruit pudding with lashings of custard
Those magic elves from Sol Delicous, are experts when it comes to preparing the perfect Christmas dinner. They know how manic those few days can be, that is why they'll be flitting around on Christmas Eve with parcels of scrumptious, tasty goodness. Whether you need to fill the gap before you drive down south to see the family, or you want to spend your time playing board games and watching movies with the kids, this meal should be on the top of your list this summer.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.