We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$55 for a 75-Minute Deluxe Facial with Organic Skin Products (value $85)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover the feeling of being completely refreshed and renewed.
- Grab a 75-minute deluxe facial using organic skin products from Snipz Organics in Tauranga for just $55.
- Relax your mind, body and conscience – all of Snipz products are organic.
- Welcome summer, fresh faced and smiling.
Sometimes we all need to indulge a little to refresh our bodies for the week ahead. So now is your chance to uncover the benefits of a deluxe facial thanks to the beauty team at Snipz Organics.
Relax and revitalise by grabbing yourself a 75-minute deluxe facial using organic skin products from Snipz Organics in Tauranga for just $55. Your treatment will include a deep cleansing massage, exfoliation, face, neck and décolleté massage, honey mask, hand and foot massage, serum, eye and lip cream and moisturise.
Step off the street and into Snipz hair and beauty, where you will be taken to a room so you can relax and feel at ease for a whole, blissful 75 minutes. This ultimate facial includes a deep cleaning massage and exfoliation of the face, neck and décolleté, a honey mask, a hand and foot massage, rejuvenating serum, eye and lip cream and to finish it off, a final moisturise. And the best thing? All of their products are natural and organic, so you won’t find any of those chemical nastiest that lurk in so many of our skin products these days. Great for your skin and kind on the environment too – win win!
More Great Tauranga Deals
Cafe Turkish Delight
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.