We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Hanmer Springs - Select Braemar Lodge & Spa
$280 for One Night for Two People in a Medway Spa Suite, Light Breakfast & an In-Suite Bath Ritual (value $540)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give yourself a better gift than socks.
- Grab one night for two people in a Medway spa suite at Select Braemar Lodge for just $280, including light breakfast and a romantic in-suite bath ritual set up with candles and rose petals.
- Your huge 80sqm suite is marvellously appointed and features your own private outdoor spa pool on your balcony.
- Relax, unwind and take in the surrounding stunning landscapes of one of New Zealand's most glorious spots.
If you're worried that you'll be getting nothing but socks this Christmas, it's a good idea to secure yourself a gift you'll actually enjoy. Or, on the other hand, if you're the usual sock giver, surprise a friend and get them something they're sure to enjoy.
Pay just $280 for one night for two people in an 80sqm Medway spa suite at Select Braemar Lodge, including light breakfast and a romantic, specialty in-suite bath ritual set up for you, complete with candles and rose petals.
Select Braemar Lodge is at the foothills of the majestic Southern Alps, tucked away from the noise of the city and neighbouring towns. An escape in the middle of the South Island, Hanmer Springs is famous for its healing waters and thermal pools - even the crisp air feels fresh and pure. Relax in style and elegance in your very own luxurious and spacious Medway spa suite. Floor-to-ceiling windows and doors that open to a private balcony make the most of the stunning view just outside. Each suite is fitted with a gas fire for those chilly nights, LCD flat screen TV, sound system with iPod docking station, king bed or twin beds, and a large marble bathroom with spa bath and double shower. Oh, and did we mention your own private, outdoor spa pool to soak and unwind in?
More Great Tauranga Deals
H&P Premium Shirts
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.