We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$55 for a 45-Minute Personal Box Fit Workout & One-hour Yoga Massage (value $115)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get yourself fighting fit.
- Grab a 45-minute personal Boxfit workout and a one hour yoga massage to wind down afterwards for just $55 from Roving Personal Fitness.
- Enjoy the high intensity of Boxfit's pad work.
- Unwind and release tension with a deep tissue yoga massage.
Attention! Listen up good. With this deal you will work hard, you will push yourself, and most of all... you will have fun. Is that understood? Now, the question is - are you ready for the challenge?
Get a 45-minute personal Boxfit workout and a one-hour yoga massage for just $55 from Roving Personal Fitness.
Get fighting fit with a Boxfit workout that's equal parts fun and challenging. You'll get your heart pumping, work your core, pick up some hand and footwork skills and go one on one with your trainer with some pad work.
After the intensity of Boxfit, it's then time to unwind with the laid-back, meditative atmosphere of a yoga massage. Yoga massage combines deep tissue massage, coordinated breath-work, and assisted yoga stretching. The deep tissue massage dissolves physical tension, while the breathing exercises and breath-work re-align the body and stimulate the natural flow of energy. The massage is performed on a mat to allow for a full range of stretches.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.