We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Rotorua Duck Tours
50% off a 90-Minute City & Lakes Tour (value up to $68)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Splashdown in to two lakes and visit three in an authentic WWII amphibious vehicle.
- Pay just $34 for adults and $19 for children for the City and Lakes Tour with Rotorua Duck Tours!
- See the most exceptional sights Rotorua has to offer both on and off the water.
- Take your ducklings out for a great amphibious adventure.
It’s big, it’s yellow and it’s been described as a cross between a safari vehicle and a parade float... But no matter how you see it, it’s still the best way to see the city. Welcome to Rotorua Duck Tours, home of the legendary yellow amphibious vehicle. It’s a unique way to get around all the best spots on and off the water.
Grab your pass to a day of wet and wild fun with a 90 minute tour at $50% off for ducks and ducklings. Here are your options:
- Pay just $34 for an adult pass
- Pay only $19 for a child pass
The City and Lakes tour from Rotorua Duck Tours will show you some of Rotorua's most spectacular sights. The experienced guide will fill you in on the rich history, landmarks and all those local legends that are worth their weight in gold. Highlights include Lake Rotorua, Mokoia Island and the Geothermal Sulphur Point. You’ll also cruise past the renowned Government Gardens, the Museum, Blue Baths - and that's just to name a few! If you find you’re a bit of a tour addict after this, not to worry. They have a range of other tours to choose from to see even more.
During summer tours depart three times a day from the Rotorua i-Site on Fenton Street at 11.00am, 1.00pm or 3.00pm - rain or shine.
More Great Tauranga Deals
LKNZ Lodge - Ohakune
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.