We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Rosie O'Gradys Mt Maunganui
$99 for a $225 Food & Beverage Voucher (value $225)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Let the silly season commence - Irish style!
- Pay just $99 for a $225 food and beverage voucher to be enjoyed at Rosie O'Gradys Mt Maunganui.
- Enjoy good hearty pub fare with those closest to you.
- Use your voucher for anything on the menu.
- Invite along nine of your best mates for a great night of friendly banter, mouth-watering food and Irish joviality.
A group of geese is a gander, a group of crows is a murder, and a group of 10 people in an Irish bar is a party. Host your own Irish party when you pay just $99 for a $225 food and beverage voucher to be enjoyed at Rosie O'Gradys Mt Maunganui.
Whether you want to arrange a breakfast function, meet the family for a festive meal or arrange after work drinks, this is the deal for you. You can use this voucher for any combination of food and drinks, ensuring that everyone at the table will be able to feast on the Irish meal of their choice. With a jovial Irish atmosphere and an excellent range of drinks, Rosie O'Grady's is the type of place that you'll want to visit on a weekly basis for the rest of your life. So, invite along nine of your best mates and let the silly season start a little earlier this year!
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.