We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Rosie O'Gradys Mt Maunganui
$99 for a $225 Food & Beverage Voucher (value $225)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Let the silly season commence - Irish style!
- Pay just $99 for a $225 food and beverage voucher to be enjoyed at Rosie O'Gradys Mt Maunganui.
- Enjoy good hearty pub fare with those closest to you.
- Use your voucher for anything on the menu.
- Invite along nine of your best mates for a great night of friendly banter, mouth-watering food and Irish joviality.
A group of geese is a gander, a group of crows is a murder, and a group of 10 people in an Irish bar is a party. Host your own Irish party when you pay just $99 for a $225 food and beverage voucher to be enjoyed at Rosie O'Gradys Mt Maunganui.
Whether you want to arrange a breakfast function, meet the family for a festive meal or arrange after work drinks, this is the deal for you. You can use this voucher for any combination of food and drinks, ensuring that everyone at the table will be able to feast on the Irish meal of their choice. With a jovial Irish atmosphere and an excellent range of drinks, Rosie O'Grady's is the type of place that you'll want to visit on a weekly basis for the rest of your life. So, invite along nine of your best mates and let the silly season start a little earlier this year!
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.