We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Rejuv Skin & Laser Clinic
$45 for a One-Hour 'Cavi Lipo Body Sculpting' Cavitation Session & a Low-Calorie Chocolate Bar (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Declare war on your unwanted bumps and bulges.
- Grab a a one-hour a 'cavi lipo body sculpting treatment' and get a low-calorie chocolate bar for only $45 from Rejuv Skin & Laser Clinic.
- Take advantage of scientific progress when targeting cellulite and its nasty bulges.
- 'Cavi lipo body sculpting' is a non-invasive, non-surgical method that uses ultra sound to target the bulges caused by cellulite.
- For further information on how of this treatment works, please click here.
Make it a little easier to reach your ideal figure goals when you grab a a one-hour a 'cavi lipo body sculpting treatment' and a low-calorie chocolate bar for only $45 from Rejuv Skin & Laser Clinic.
What is a 'cavi lipo body sculpting treatment'?
'Cavi lipo body sculpting' is a non-invasive, non-surgical method that uses ultra sound to target the bulges caused by cellulite. The sessions last between 45 and 60 minutes, and they aim to target the cellulite causing membranes under the surface of the skin. When used in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise, this treatment could help you to attain the body you've always dreamed of.
Is it painful?
The treatment is non-invasive and non-surgical, meaning that there's no need for any anaesthetic. The treatment works quickly, and it isn't painful at all.
For further information on how of this treatment works, please click here.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.