We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Redwood Lodge - Otorohanga, Waikato
$140 for One Nights for Two in a King or Twin Room incl. Breakfast, an Antipasto Platter, a Bottle Of Wine, Lunch & Double Pass to Roselands Farm Park in Waitomo (value $285)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Spend some luxurious time in New Zealand's most kiwi town.
- Grab a night of luxury in a king or twin room, including breakfast at Redwood Lodge in Otorohanga for only $140.
- Deal includes an antipasto platter, a bottle of wine, lunch, and a double pass to Roselands Farm Park in Waitomo.
- Enjoy the use of the spa, pool, and sauna, as well as a range of other amenities.
- Get bed and breakfast service that can not be beaten.
If you're looking for the epitome New Zealand, Otorohanga is it. If you're looking for the epitome of luxury, two nights in Redwood Lodge is it.
Grab one night of luxury in a king or twin room at Redwood Lodge in Otorohanga for only $140. The deal will include breakfast, an antipasto platter, a bottle of wine, lunch and a double pass to Roselands Farm Park in Waitomo.
Redwood Lodge B&B—close to Otorohanga and Waitomo—represents both the perfect vacation stopover, and a base for the longer stay. Close by is the busy town of Otorohanga, the official 'Kiwiana' Capital of New Zealand, and the closest service town to Waitomo Caves. Otorohanga is also home to 'The Kiwi House', a native bird park, dedicated to the conservation of native wildlife and where endangered species of birds and reptile can be seen. Also visit one of the largest 'walk-through' aviaries in the southern hemisphere.
Your night at Redwood Lodge are sure to be a luxurious treat. Not only will you get daily continental breakfasts, you'll also be able to use of the spa pool, swimming pool, sauna, and fitness room. Each room also has its own ensuite, tea and coffee making facilities, a 30-inch television, hair dryer, robes and slippers. Throw in an antipasto platter, a bottle of wine and lunch and you'd be forgiven for falling into a relaxation coma.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.