We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Rapid Relief Clinic
$45 for Initial Consultation & First Allergy Treatment (value $110)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stuff the sniffle and get over it!
- Grab an initial consultation and first allergy treatment for $45 from Rapid Relief Clinic.
- Talk to the experts who can get to the bottom of your allergies then come up with a game plan for beating it.
- This is great for anyone that suffers from sneezing, scratchy throat, itchy eyes, eczema and much more.
Allergies are a funny thing. Some like to torment you all year round with the occasional 'boo! I'm still here!' when others like to hibernate over winter then come out hairy legs and all to give you the warmest of welcomes to summer. Beat the sniffle and get on top of them pesky allergies.
Grab an initial consultation and first allergy treatment for $45 from Rapid Relief Clinic.
Sick of sneezing, scratchy throat, itchy eyes? Maybe you avoid the Christmas Morning Teas, because your tummy doesn’t agree with Wheat and Dairy? Kid’s eczema means a day at the beach with sand and salt, just not that much fun, for anyone? The Rapid Relief Clinic provides a highly effective, non-invasive, pain-free, drug-free, comfortable method of creating rapid relief from not only the symptoms but also the causes of allergic reactions. Allergies plague millions of people, and many only get marginal relief from drugs, which can also have frustrating side effects. Members of the sniffling, sneezing and itching allergy demographic typically rely on numerous drugs and sprays for relief — often with mixed results. Many pharmaceutical treatments relieve sneezing and itching, but do little to treat congestion, and vice versa. Pharmaceutical remedies are often expensive and frequently come with unwanted side effects, such as drowsiness and nasal irritation. The sedative effects of these drugs can impair driving ability and cause a mental disconnect that many users find irritating. The Rapid Relief Clinic offers an alternative method of dealing with Allergies, which has been successfully used in Europe for many years. Come enjoy an initial consultation and first treatment using this amazing breakthrough in technology.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.