We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Rapid Relief Clinic
$45 for Initial Consultation & First Allergy Treatment (value $110)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stuff the sniffle and get over it!
- Grab an initial consultation and first allergy treatment for $45 from Rapid Relief Clinic.
- Talk to the experts who can get to the bottom of your allergies then come up with a game plan for beating it.
- This is great for anyone that suffers from sneezing, scratchy throat, itchy eyes, eczema and much more.
Allergies are a funny thing. Some like to torment you all year round with the occasional 'boo! I'm still here!' when others like to hibernate over winter then come out hairy legs and all to give you the warmest of welcomes to summer. Beat the sniffle and get on top of them pesky allergies.
Grab an initial consultation and first allergy treatment for $45 from Rapid Relief Clinic.
Sick of sneezing, scratchy throat, itchy eyes? Maybe you avoid the Christmas Morning Teas, because your tummy doesn’t agree with Wheat and Dairy? Kid’s eczema means a day at the beach with sand and salt, just not that much fun, for anyone? The Rapid Relief Clinic provides a highly effective, non-invasive, pain-free, drug-free, comfortable method of creating rapid relief from not only the symptoms but also the causes of allergic reactions. Allergies plague millions of people, and many only get marginal relief from drugs, which can also have frustrating side effects. Members of the sniffling, sneezing and itching allergy demographic typically rely on numerous drugs and sprays for relief — often with mixed results. Many pharmaceutical treatments relieve sneezing and itching, but do little to treat congestion, and vice versa. Pharmaceutical remedies are often expensive and frequently come with unwanted side effects, such as drowsiness and nasal irritation. The sedative effects of these drugs can impair driving ability and cause a mental disconnect that many users find irritating. The Rapid Relief Clinic offers an alternative method of dealing with Allergies, which has been successfully used in Europe for many years. Come enjoy an initial consultation and first treatment using this amazing breakthrough in technology.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.