We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
From $67 for 500 Super Deluxe Business Cards (value up to $371)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Expect premium quality and ink that is sure to give you a polished finish.
- Grab 500 super deluxe business cards for only $67, or 1000 for $119.
- You can also add on an extra two hours of professional design plus 500 business cards for only $144, from PrintPlus.
- Full instructions for submitting your design available on the web at www.printplus.co.nz for quick and easy turnaround.
- Experience a 22% thicker card than their prime product – this is the ‘Rolls Royce’ of preferred client business loyalty cards.
If you, like Patrick Bateman, have a penchant for subtle off-white colouring, tasteful thickness and perfectly kerned type on your business cards, then get the best, from the best.
Grab 500 super deluxe business cards for only $67, or 1000 for $119. You can also add on an extra two hours of professional design plus 500 business cards for only $144, from PrintPlus.
Now is your chance to spruce up your business with some high quality cards from master printers, PrintPlus. Ideal cards for business, loyalty, coffee, appointment, plus many other options. Their super deluxe cards are produced on premium FSC certified satin 300gsm board, so it writes or stamps easily on the reverse, while the front is your choice of either heavy gloss or premium matte laminate for a really polished finish. CMYK production, full colour on both sides for a limitless design.
With today's deal you can also opt for a couple hours of design work from this experienced team, to ensure everything is perfectly set up and ready to go. So grab today's deal and give your business that extra bit of advertising.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.